Saturday, October 8, 2011

IMM (In My Mailbox) Number 13!


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to showcase all of the awesome books you've gotten in the last week! So go on over there and see how you can become part of this great meme! :) Also, I would LOVE to know what you got this week, so leave your link to your IMM and I'll check it out and follow your blog! I follow back, by the way. :) Here we go!
(Just click the pictures to enlarge them!)

Tris & Lzzie by Mette Ivie Harrison. I won this and I am so excited for it! It's also signed! :)
The Legend of Lady MacLaoch by Becky Banks. I also won this one, and this is also signed! :) I'm sick and I'm tired so would you all be mad if I just posted the pictures? If you have any questions about them, leave it in the comments and I'll message you back! Thanks! :)


I'm excited to read Twenty Boy Summer as well, even though I hear it's super sad.
 I can't wait to read Wings! And Anna Dressed in Blood! I've heard nothing but great things about Anna! The Name of the Star is also one I'm very excited to start reading, and it is also signed. :)
 I won 500 Acres and Nowhere to Hide as well. And that is also signed! The Rahel Vincent books are also signed. :)
 The Faerie Ring!!! I'm so excited for this! I'm so reading it this month! :) I'm also excited to read Modelland, just to see what I think. :) And I won Cosmic Storm off of Twitter. :) Thank you to Tiger Holland!
 I've been dying to read A Great and Terrible Beauty for the LONGEST time now, so I can't wait! I also found it in hardback, which I've been looking everywhere for, so yay! Same with Forgive My Fins.:)
 The amazing and wonderful Kiki Hamilton sent me some bookmarks that I won off of the Classof2K11 blog.I love them! She also wrote a really sweet note on the back of The Faerie Ring postcard. :)
 For review, I got R.T. Michelle's Brightest Kind of Darkness. I am reading this right now, and it is sooo good, guys! Check it out!



Then I got Remembrance by Michelle Madow for review. Michelle will be stopping by for an interview and giveaway soon! I'll keep you guys posted!

















Well, thanks guys! Sorry for not listing everything--I'll come back later and do that. But until then, thanks for stopping by, and I DO follow back! Also, check out my giveaways! I am giving away a signed copy of inkBLOT by Johnson Naigle and Unveiled by Trisha Wolfe. Just go to the Giveaways Page! :) Leave your IMM! I would love to know what you all got! :)

10 comments:

  1. Ooh what a beautiful mailbox you got this week. Old follower saying hello and checking out everybody's mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic haul this week! You have half the books on my dying-to-read list! Let's see...I'm dying to read ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD - I've read so many amazing reviews so I need to read it myself! The FAERIE RING sounds amazing too - must get my own copy soon...and you're so lucky to receive those signed books! hahaa
    Have fun reading! It'll keep you busy for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! Did you leave anything at the book store? Haha. That is an awesome IMM! I see you got Remembrance I hope you enjoy it! I got Name of the Star also I can't wait to read it been hearing great reviews.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another week and more amazing books! Have fun reading all of your new editions! :)

    Come visit my IMM!

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man!! You got soo many amazing books this week :D I hope you enjoy all your books and happy reading !

    Check out my IMM: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished Twenty Boy Summer recently, VERY good. Wherever Nina Lies is one I've really wanted to read. Great mailbox! Here's mine: http://thoughtsatoneinthemorning.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-12-monthly-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Moley Guacamole! Thats a ton of books! You must have needed a wagon to get them out of the store =) So many awesome ones I can't even begin to comment on their greatness. Enjoy every last one of them!
    My IMM


    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man!! You got soo many amazing books this week :D I hope you enjoy all your books and happy reading !. Enjoy every last one of them! You have half the books on my dying-to-read list

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, 1: I'm jealous. I want all those books.
    2: Twenty Boy Summer is NOT sad. It's really good. It's just got a great meaning behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah, woah, woah - I need to come over and borrow some of these books! I will take Name of the Star and Faerie Ring please! :D
    Oh my gosh, I just read/reviewed Mara Dyer last week - it's so cool to see everyone's reactions! I personally really liked it.
    Bethany
    youngbooklove

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...