Saturday, October 22, 2011

IMM (In My Mailbox) Number 15!


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to showcase all of the awesome books you've gotten in the last week! So go on over there and see how you can become part of this great meme! :) Also, I would LOVE to know what you got this week, so leave your link to your IMM and I'll check it out and follow your blog! I follow back, by the way. :) Here we go!
(Just click the pictures to enlarge them!)
This week I got...

by
by
by  
by
by
by by
by
by
by
by
by  
by
by
by
by
by
  by
by
by
by
by
by
by
by

Then, I got my new lovely blog card in the mail! YAY! Aren't they super pretty? If you win a giveaway from me, expect to get one of these bad boys!
Well, that was my IMM. What was in yours? Leave me links! I always follow back! Plus, please check out my giveaways on the Giveaway Page. I am giving away a SIGNED COPY OF LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR BY STEPHANIE PERKINS! YEP. You know you wanna enter! Thanks! :)
-Angel

9 comments:

  1. oooh you got a great haul this week!!

    I've been meaning to get my hands on Bewitching Season and To Catch a Pirate for agges! Hope that you enjoy them!

    Your cards are very pretty!

    -Kate
    My IMM: http://www.nomaliciousreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! amazing BOOKS you got this week! and so many! I've been wanting to read frost for a while!

    your cards are also very nice! :)

    our IMM : http://majibookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this IMM!! Great selection of books! =) I've been dying to read Cold Kiss and Frost!

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to read The Secret Circle for a while now and especially since the TV show started! I hope you enjoy all your books and have a nice sunday :)

    My IMM: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week! I've recently read Cold Kiss and loved it!

    -Sky My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, Cold Kiss & Ashfall! I want those! Nice new cards! :D
    -Heather @BookStacksOnDeck
    My IMM...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good grief! Did you raid a bookstore or what!?!?!? Love your cards too. I need to do that!

    Here's mine: Goldilox's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh nice haul! Can't wait to hear what you thought of Ashfall and the Help. I loved both!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog card and love all the books you received. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...