Thursday, October 6, 2011

Five Things You Probably Don't Care About:

Hey, all. It is 5:18 right this minute in Virginia, and I can't sleep. So, what better way to be an insomniac than write a blog post?
Yesterday I reviewed inkBLOT by Johnson Naigle. You can see my review by clicking HERE! You can also enter to win a SIGNED copy of inkBLOT! How cool is that? Also, here is the awesome trailer for it:



Isn't that such an awesome trailer? I swear, the music just gets to me!

I just found out that the Book Depository has just restocked Remembrance by Michelle Madow. I thought you might like to know. I will be reading and reviewing Remembrance on the blog shortly, and Michelle will also be stopping by for an interview!

I will be attending John Green's book event in Asheville, North Carolina later this month. If any of you other Nerdfighters are going, let me know! I would love to meet you wonderful people! Plus, the signing line is going to be HUGE since the event is almost completely sold out, so it would be great to have some people to talk with in line!


Also, Reading with Martinis is having a great giveaway of two ARC's of the next Angelfire book, Wings of the Wicked! Click HERE to be taken to the giveaway!

 Well, that's all I have to say for now. Sorry for not being more informative! Oh, and if you noticed that I said 'five things you probably don't care about' and I only listed 'four', just count my telling you of my insomnia as the fifth thing. :) Until next time; keep reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...