Monday, October 17, 2011

Anew by Chelsea Fine Cover Reveal!


Hey everyone! So if you guys haven't already heard, the cover for Chelsea Fine's new YA serious, The Archers of Avalon, book one, Anew, was revealed a few days ago! Isn't it gorgeous? Just look at it!

First thoughts: Ohhh! It's all purple and pretty! Ohh, she's wearing a pretty dress, too! Ohh, her eyes are bright blue! The Archers of Avalon? Sounds like there will be hot guys in it!
As you can see, I'm not the brightest person when it comes to YA book covers. I blame my mother--she got me into buying books that have 'pretty covers' no matter if it sounds like I will like the book or not. But Anew sounds AMAZING! And with a cover like that--I can't wait! 
And what is that in Scarlet's hand? A ring? Again: Ohh, ahh! 
SYNOPSIS:
Scarlet awoke in the woods without her memories...without a past...without a future. Until she met a boy with a familiar voice. A boy with secrets. A boy with answers. A boy named Gabriel Archer. 
Intrigued by his voice, Scarlet immerses herself in Gabriel's life only to discover he has a brother he's kept hidden from her: Tristan Archer. Once Scarlet meets Tristan, her world becomes even more muddled. 
While she's instinctively drawn to Gabriel, she's impossibly drawn to Tristan--and confused out of her mind. Why does Gabriel seem so familiar? Why is she so attracted to Tristan? And why do both brothers keep telling her she's cursed to die?
Scarlet doesn't have the answers...but the Archer brothers do.


GOSH! Doesn't that just sound AMAZING?!?!?! I think I'm gonna be a Gabriel girl. Mainly because I just really love the name Gabriel. It reminds me of Gabe from one of my favorite bands ever, Cobra Starship. (Purple hoodie)
But enough about that.

Tristan sounds amazing, too! Something tells me he's gonna be the bad-boy. I like me my bad-boys! :)
I think you all should check out Chelsea's books, and add Anew to your TBR list! Also check out Sophie & Carter, which I will start reading tonight!






SYNOPSIS: Next-door neighbors Sophie Hartman and Carter Jax grow up witnessing the shameful secrets of each of their families and, amidst the heartache, form an unspoken bond of friendship.  But events during their senior year of high school will change both of them forever.  As their lives unravel, Sophie and Carter rely on one another for strength, encouragement and hope…and begin to realize their feelings for each other might just be deeper than friendship….
Isn't that the cutest cover since how about forever?! I love all of these covers for Chelsea's books so far! :)


1 comment:

  1. OMG I loveeee that cover!!!! It is so pretty, thank you for sharing (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...