Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Liebster Award!


Okay. I suck. Sorry it took me so long to post this! 
The lovely and wonderful Sarah at @ The Book Life nominated me for the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is awarded to those blogs with less than 200 followers.
The rules for this award are as follows:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all--have bloggity-blog fun!

  1.  Teen Book Fanatics
  2.  Alex @ The Bethering Book Worm
  3. Annabell @  Annabells Book Nook
  4. ...
  5. ...
Okay, I know you're supposed to pick five, but I honstly can't find anymore bloggers with less than 200 followers! :( I mean, I know they're out there--I just can't find 'em! So, if you have less than 200 followers, let me know in the comments and I'll add you to the list! Sound good? Okay! :)
Thanks again, Sarah, and sorry it took me so long to pass on the blogger love!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! Thank you so much, I have never been nominated for a blog award before!! This is so exciting thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Your blog is awesome and deserves it! :)
    -Angel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...