Saturday, September 17, 2011

IMM (In My Mailbox) Number 11!


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to showcase all of the awesome books you've gotten in the last week! So go on over there and see how you can become part of this great meme! :) Also, I would LOVE to know what you got this week, so leave your link to your IMM and I'll check it out and follow your blog! I follow back, by the way. :) Here we go!
(Just click the pictures to enlarge them!)
P.S, Don't forget to tell your friends about the giveaway I will be having when I hit 100 followers! It'll be awesome! :)

This week I got...

Torched by April Henry (I read Girl, Stolen “Read my review by clicking here!” so I hope I enjoy this one just as much!)
Girl In the Arena by Lise Havines
Pastworlds by Ian Beck
Beauty and the Bully by Andy Behrens
Z by Michael Thomas Ford
Surface Tension by Brent Runyon
The Girl with the Mermaid Hair by Delia Ephron
Black Hole Sun by David Macinnis Gill
Populazzi by Elise Allen

Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay

The Long Way Home by Andrew Klavan

The Truth of the Matter by Andrew Klavan

Trackers by Patrick Carman

Harry Potter Collector’s Handbook by William Slivester (Don't ask. Hey! Borders was closing down! I got it for like, less than $1!)

Vampire Wmpire Book One: The Greyfriar by Clay Griffith & Susan Griffith

Battle Dress by Amy Efaw
Wish by Joseph Monninger

 Hooked by Catherine Greenman

Fateful by Claudia Gray

Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (So excited for this one!)

Belladonna by Mary Finn

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

Close to Famous by Joan Bauer

Dark Souls by Paula Morris
John the Revelator by Peter Mutphy

Do They Know I’m Running? by David Corbett

The Amanda Project by Amanda Valentino and Melissa Kantor

Karma Bites by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas 

Princess Academy by Shannon Hale

Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles

The Handmaid and the Carpenter by Elizabeth Berg

Goddess of the Night by Lynne Twing

Bloody Valentine by Mellissa de la Cruz

Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
Vampire: the Recent Undead

The Rose and the Beast: Fairy Tales Retold by Francesca Lia Block

A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
Well, that was my week! Don't forget to leave your IMM! I would love to see what you got! And again: I follow back! So follow away, my friends! And now is the time where I tell you one of my favorite bands! This week my band is… The Summer Set!


The Summer Set is amazing! They’re from Arizona and I love them. John Gomez… sigh.

Their music is pop-rock, but as Brian Dales (singer) likes to say: “We’re Pop!”
The Summer Set is... (from left to right) Josh Montgomery (Guitar), John Gomez (Guitar) Brian Dales (Guitar/Piano/Vocals, mainly just vocals) Jess Bowen (Drums) and Stephen (pronounced Steven) Gomez (Bass).
I really love their music, and their latest album, Everything's Fine, just came out! Check them out! I would listen to their songs: Punch-Drunk Love, Someone Like You, Chelsea, The Boys You Do (Get Back At You) Love Like This, Young, This Is How We Live, and Girls Freak Me Out. :) Well, wish me luck—I’m off to see Blink-182, My Chemical Romance and Matt & Kim tomorrow! So excited! :) Also, I have the best father in the world and he got me tickets to see John Green in Asheville, NC! Is anyone else going? :)
Also, please check out my review of Where She Went by Gayle Forman by clicking here! Thank you! :)

12 comments:

  1. Spirit world & Dark Souls looks really good! Great IMM this week! My IMM here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many awesome books! You had a great week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great books! Oh, I have actually seen The Summer Set several times in concert. We live in AZ and my girls are huge fans of them. They drug me to a couple of their concerts and I really enjoy their music! Great taste in music!

    New follower!

    My IMM: Mom Reads My Books

    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a haul! I hope you find the time to read them all!! hahah, enjoy!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have got your hands full. Happy Reading!

    JJ iReads
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always jealous of your IMM's, so many wonderful books! I'll be looking forward to your review on Fateful, I'm torn about reading it, so I'll be interested to know what you think :0)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omgosh book overload! So cool! I loved Juliet Immortal, so I hope you do too. Enjoy all of your new books, I'm sure they will keep you very busy!

    Here's my IMM

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so many awesome books! You had a great week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow thats alot of amazing books :D I love Spirit Bound read it!! Fateful and Juliet Immortal look so good can't wait to hear your thoughts on them :)
    Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many books! Hooked has been on my to-read list for awhile. I need to get my hands on a copy. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

    (p.s. I'm following you back. ;) lol)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so jealous you got Dark Souls! It looks so good! (: oh and I lurvvve Return to Paradise! Such a great series!!! (: Great IMM!

    ~Haley from Ya-Aholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beauty and the Bully by Andy Behrens is great.
    I love the ending.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...