Saturday, September 3, 2011

IMM (In My Mailbox) Number 10!


 *REPOST FROM LAST SUNDAY, WITH SOME CHANGES! MORE INFO--KEEP READING!*
In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to showcase all of the awesome books you've gotten in the last week! So go on over there and see how you can become part of this great meme! :) Also, I would LOVE to know what you got this week, so leave your link to your IMM and I'll check it out and follow your blog! I follow back, by the way. :) Here we go!
(Just click the pictures to enlarge them!)
Also, I reviewed The Vampire Stalker by Allison van Diepen. You can see my review by clicking HERE.
I also reviewed Die For Me by Amy Plum. You can see my review by clicking HERE.
Thanks again for helping me get to 70 followers! It means so much to me! And, I'm going to be having a giveaway contest once I hit 100 followers! So follow away, my friends, and tell all of YOUR friends! Thank you! :)
By the way, I missed adding my link to The Story Siren's IMM post last Sunday, so I am reposting this (with the added books I have gotten over the last week, so you all can see my TWO Sunday's worth of books!) Sorry for the confusion.
These last two weeks I have gotten:
by
by
by
by
by
Peeps by
Battle Royale by
The Secret Life of Prince Charming by


by
by  
The Giver by
by
by
by
by
by


by
by
by
by
by
by
by
by
 And the wonderful Scott Tracey sent me some signed book marks! So cool! Thank you so much!
 Next, I won a bookmark and signed copy of Rebirth by Sophie Littlefield off of Ivy Reads. Thank you so much, Sophie and Ivy!
by
Witches and Warlocks: Tales of Black Magic, Old and New by Marvin Kaye
by
Balancing Act (sorry, I can't see who this is by... I'll look it up later!)
Grendel by John Gardner
A Separate Peace by John Knowles
The Feel of Rock: Poems of Three Decades by Reed Whitemore

Leaves of Gold by Alice H. Johnson
by


by
And I won a copy of by
by
And last, and maybe best of all (or maybe not, who knows!) A signed copy of by

Well, that's all, folks! Please, leave me your IMM's! I WANT to know what you got this week! :)
As always, this is the part where I leave you with a band that I love, and that I think you should check out. :)
This week, my band is... A Rocket to the Moon!
I LOVE, love, love A Rocket to the Moon! They're amazing! And so cute and sweet! :) I would listen to their song Like We Used To first, then Give A Damn, She's Killing Me, Baby Blue Eyes, Mr. Right, If I Only Had the Heart, Fear of Flying, Life of the Party, and On A Lonely Night. Oh! On Your Side is also great! You know what? Listen to ALL their songs! On Your Side, their latest album, is one of my all time favorite albums ever!
Band members: (from left to right) Eric "Halvo" Halvorsen (bassist/backup vocalist) Nick Santino (lead vocalist/rhythm guitarist) Andrew Cook (drummer)  and Justin Richards (Guitarist/backup vocalist).
I love them, and I'm sure you will too! I can't wait to see them live in October! :) Give them a listen and let me know what you think! 

19 comments:

  1. Great IMM! I really want to read A Need so Beautiful and Darkeness Becomes Her! Happy reading:)

    Here is the link to my IMM...

    http://bumpsintheroad1.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-september-3-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked Lovely and The Giver are two of my all-time favourite books! I hope you enjoy them. :)

    And omg A Rocket to the Moon is amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Near Witch and Darkness Becomes Her is one of my favorites! You got some great books this week :0)

    My IMM

    Sarah @ The Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of books! I hope Vixen and Mercy are good because they are on my wishlist!

    Here's a link to my post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a great haul! I've read a few, but most of them look really good.

    New follower :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, new follower here!

    WOW, I thought that I had a lot this week, obviously not!
    You have some great books here! I wont comment on all of them, or I'll be here for ages! But glad to see someone else is reading Soulstice - I love the devouring series! and The Near Witch is great!
    I really want to read The Iron Thorn, and Vixen!
    Happy Reading!

    -Kate
    my IMM can be found: http://nomaliciousreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a haul! Seriously, I thought I had a lot! Awesome stuff, I basically want to read all of it :) Enjoy!

    My IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! you got a BUNCH of good books this week! Where will you even begin?!

    Here's our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. what the...??? That's a major haul and most books i love! keep it coming :)

    my IMM:
    http://bookchilla.wordpress.com/2011/09/10/in-my-mailbox-14/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got some pretty awesome books there! I totally agree about A Rocket To The Moon, a great group! :)

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so jelous! Awesome titles in here! New Follower!
    Check out my IMM at www.readingisendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many great books! Hope you enjoy them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adored The Near Witch, Power of Six and A Need So Beautiful. Bought the Wicked Lovely boxset a few weeks ago and look forward to reading it! ;) Vampire Academy and Paranormalcy series….do I need to say it? LOVE! Received Beautiful Days last week but must get my hands on the first book! Lots of yummy books - enjoy! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great variety, you've a good two weeks. I think Wicked Lovely and Peeps are the only two out of yours that I've already read. Hope you enjoy them all :) Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, great IMM! There are a lot of books there on my wishlist! Thanks for stopping by Pawing Through Books!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great mailbox! Too many great books to even comment on! I'm reading The Power of Six now. 100 pages in and it's REALLY kicking off! Happy reading!

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-monday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, thats a boatload of books. :) enoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whoa! So envious of you because you got 'Wake unto me!' its been on my TBR pile since forever! Never got the chance to read it though, it sounds really awesome ♥ && You'll LOVE Blood Promise! Vampire Academy is just pure epicness! && I hope we both enjoy Supernaturally too! And I also hope you enjoy 'The Iron Thorn' as much as I do! Loving this series so far, can't wait for the sequel! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my god! You got great books! *looks away in envy* LOL.

    Thanks for stopping by. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...