Thursday, September 29, 2011

Follow Friday!

 Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee
Q. What book that hasn’t been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?


 A. Well, since Divergent by Veronica Roth is going to be a movie, I can't say that! So I'll have to go with...
 

Gone by Michael Grant. I've heard a few things about a possible movie and/or TV show, and all I have to say is: PLEASE! A movie would be awesome, a TV show would be AMAZING! I love this book, and I am reading the second book, Hunger, right now! It's so good, guys! Read it if you haven't already! I'll be reviewing Gone soon! :)
And who would I cast as my favorite character? Well, I don't really have a favorite character, but I'd go with Sam Temple, and I would cast Kit Weyman
 as Sam. Mainly because whenever I look at the 'Sam' on the cover, I see Kit, haha. :)
Well, there you have it! Leave your Follow Friday and I'll follow you! I always follow back. :)
OH! Real quick--only TEN more followers until I have my 100 Follower Giveaway! It's gonna be awesome, so please tell your friends! Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. I didn't know Divergent was going to be a movie!
    How fun!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read GONE but couldn't find the time. And I'm a fan of DIVERGENT too! I can't wait for the movie =)

    I hope you can stop by at My Hops if you have time.

    I'm a new follower,
    April @ Books4Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to read the book.
    New follower here :-)
    My FF: FollowFriday
    Happy Fridaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, Divergent is on my wishlist. I've never heard of Gone though! Great picks!

    New Follower!

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/09/following-friday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I have heard great things about Gone but haven't read it yet. I should get it for my husband.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember reading this series. I sorta stopped but if memory serves me correctly it was really good!!!

    Great post, new follower:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to a Divergent movie too! That was one of my first thoughts when I saw this week's question! But, like you, I had to decide something else, since they are talking movie for Divergent! Nice choice!
    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books
    *new follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Divergent will be such an awesome movie (hopefully ... if they do it right.)

    Trish - My Memes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...