Saturday, August 20, 2011

IMM (In My Mailbox) Number Six!



In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to showcase all of the awesome books you've gotten in the last week! So go on over there and see how you can become part of this great meme! :) Also, I would LOVE to know what you got this week, so leave your link to your IMM and I'll check it out and follow your blog! I follow back, by the way. :) Here we go!
(Just click the pictures to enlarge them!)
Hey guys! Hope you all are doing good and well! Thank you for helping me get pass 50 followers! You guys are amazing! :) <3

This week I got...
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare 
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Vintage Veronica by Erica S. Perl
The Unidentified by
The Haunted by Jessica Verday
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
Nightspell by Leah Cypess
My Life Undecided by
Reckless by Cornelia Funke 
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes 
Shadowcry by Jenna Burtenshaw
Airman by Eoin Colfer
Bordertown
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Luminous by Dawn Metcalf
The Girl Is Murder by Kathryn Miller Haines  
White Crow by Marcus Sedgwick
A Field Guide for Heartbreakersby Kristen Tracy 
Sweetly by
Passing Strange by Daniel Waters
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
When I Was Joe by Keren David


So that was my week! Leave your IMM links and I promise to check them out! :) 
Now, this is also the part where I leave you with a lovely picture of my one true love (he just doesn't know it yet!) John O'Callaghan. Check him and the band that he's in (The Maine) out! You won't be sorry! Plus, he's a poet! Sexy. ;) Haha. I would start with the song Everything I Ask For, Girls Do What They Want, Into Your Arms, then I Must Be Dreaming or Whoever She Is. Then listen to Right Girl and my favorite: Give It To Me. <3 Have a great week, guys! :)
Mm. Love you, John! :) <3

17 comments:

  1. Oooohhh... I've always wanted to get Revolution and Luminous. Our local bookstore is on sale until the end of the month. Maybe I'll go crazy and go on a book buying binge.

    Thank you for following. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul! I'm really looking forward to reading sweetly. Thanks so much for the music recommendation! Happy Reading!

    Here’s my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Look at all those fabulous books! I just added Revolution to my wishlist a few minutes ago after reading a review of it. Sounds really good so I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Welcome to Bordertown (review pending haha) and I can't wait to get my hands on Sweetly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Haunted, I want to read it. I listened the first book (Audiobook) and I loved it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SERIOUSLY huge haul this week! you'll be busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you got so many awesome books this week!! All of them look amazing :)

    check out my in my mailbox! http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you got so many amazing books this week! I loved Firelight, My Life Undecided, and Cryer's Cross so I hope you do too! Ooh, and I'm so jealous of A Need So Beautiful and Nightspell since both of those ones are high on my wish list. I hope you enjoy them though. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy book pile, Batman! You got a lot of awesome books this week. I read & reviewed Sweetly last week and loved it. I hope you enjoy all of your great books. :)

    Thanks for following, btw. I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you got some terrific loot this week! I have quite a few of those books on my list, but I'm going to add some others, they look good! New follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great mailbox! Luminous and The Haunted are on my wishlist. Hope you enjoy them!

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM - I'm a new follower here now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woa! Your mailbox must have been overflowing this week =)

    Lots of good reads in here for sure. Two of my favorite books are Clockwork Angel and Vampire Academy. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

    Thanks for checking out my blog too! I'm new to blogging so I appreciate the follow and comments! I'm following back and will definitely keep checking up on this blog to see all of your reviews =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. UH seriously - that's a freaking awesome amount of awesome books. The Vampire Academy series is SO GOOD - I highly recommend reading that first. And A Need So Beautiful, ahh! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome mailbox! I really enjoyed Firelight, and can't wait to read A Need So Beautiful! I hope you enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! LOTS of books! Firelight was awesome!

    new follower!

    Check out Em's IMM!
    Also, check out our giveaway of Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You got such good books! I'm totally jealous! Especially of A Need So Beautiful, The Girl is Murder, and My Life Undecided! Have fun reading!

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, new follower! Great haul this week! You can check out my IMM here: Pawing Through Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...