Saturday, August 6, 2011

IMM (In My Mailbox) Number Five!


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to showcase all of the awesome books you've gotten in the last week! So go on over there and see how you can become part of this great meme! :) Also, I would LOVE to know what you got this week, so leave your link to your IMM and I'll check it out and follow your blog! I follow back, by the way. :) Here we go!
(Just click the pictures to enlarge them!)

Over the last few weeks I have gotten...
Possession by Elana Johnson
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles 
Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Jack: Secret Vengeance by F. Paul Wilson
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray

The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade
Tell Us We're Home by Marina Budhos 
Everlasting by Angie Frazier
See What I See by Gloria Whelan
How to Take the Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend by Janette Rallison
Girl of the Moment by Lizabeth Zindel
Girl At Sea by Maureen Johnson
Hippie Chick by Joseph Monninger 
The Mark by Jen Nadol
Crossing Over by Anna Kendall
All You Get Is Me by Yvonne Prinz
The Interrogation of Gabriel James by Charlie Price
The Secret Rites of Social Butterflies by Lizabeth Zindel
Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
Dirty Laundry by Daniel Ehrenhaft
Intertwined by Gena Showalter
Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
Vampire Crush by A.M. Robinson
Confessions of a Vampire's Girlfriend (Ben and Fran #1-2) by Katie MacAlisterThe Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
Glass by Ellen Hopkins
Plague by Michael Grant
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Red Glove by Holly Black
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
Extras by Scott Westerfeld 
Specials by Scott Westerfeld
LoveSick by Jake Coburn
You Know Where to Find Me by Rachel Cohn
Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Aries Rising by Bonnie Hearn Hill
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss (Oh, I couldn't help myself, okay? I LOVE this story!)
The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry
Yes, there is STILL more! I am SO bad with book buying... Don't set me loose in a bookstore. Just don't.
The Book of Spells by Kate Brian
Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Cloaked by Alex Flinn
If I Stay by Gayle Forman (I LOVE this book! I loved it so much I had to have it in hardback!)
The Girl Who Became A Beatle by Greg Taylor
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
The Season by Sarah MacLean
You Wish by Mandy Hubbard
The Pace by Shelena Shorts
Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby
Criss Cross by Lynne Rae Perkins
And yet, there is more...
Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari
The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper
The Other Countess by Eve Edwards
The Rites and Wrongs of Janice Wills by Joanna Pearson
Mistwood by Leah Cypess
Stork by Wendy Delsol
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
 And the last of my spending problem...
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Hereafter by Tara Hudson 
Sleeping Freshmen Never Lie by David Lubar
Chime by Franny Billingsley 


And that is all! Wow! That took me a LONG time to do, no kidding. I don't think I'll link everything next time, haha. :)
Leave the link to your IMM and I'll check it out! I would LOVE to know what you guys are reading! And I'm sorry I've been M.I.A! My life has been pretty crazy, but I'm back now. I have some reviews written out and I'll post them later! Thanks for all of the comments on my reviews; I don't know if I replied to them or not... sorry! :( Thanks, guys!
P.S, I also got Wanted by Sara Shepard but stupid me forgot I had it, haha. :)

15 comments:

  1. You have some awesome books! I love Simone Elkeles--her books are amazing. It's Kind of a Funny Story is really funny and so is Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Happy reading :)

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of great books you've got there Angel! Some of these I've read and others I have on my bookshelf from the library! Great haul though, and thanks for commenting on my IMM! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was all ready to comment on your first picture about the books but then I just kept scrolling and scrolling and scrolling. So many books! I'm super jealous. Great mailbox!

    Here's my IMM: http://bit.ly/ouffrP

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats a lot of books! Red glove was a fantastic read :)


    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/08/imm-4.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! That is a lot of books! Hope you enjoy them all! :)

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. new follower!

    wow that's a lot of books!! I really liked Abandon by Meg Cabot, I hope you like it as well!

    check out my in my mailbox!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geez girl! SO many books!! I love Before I Fall and Stork! Ten Things We Did is also amazing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crap! And I thought most of my IMMs were long! Haha! Well where should I start? I've just started reading Perfect Chemistry and I'm loving it. Hereafter was also really great, as well as Before I Fall and Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. I reallyyyy want Ten Things We Did, and...well...just about half of the books you've showed us. xD I'm jealoussss. Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, you have SO MANY BOOKS! I wish my wallet could take that!! xD!

    I want to read All You Get Is Me So SO SOO much!!!
    Enjoy it for me! [haven't found it yer ^^]

    Happy reading!]
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. I don't even know where to begin, because you got so many awesome books. I love anything by Libba Bray and I need to start reading Beauty Queens asap. :)

    Definitely a new follower for sure.

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My In My Mailbox!
    Tweet Me!
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that is a lot of books! I really want to read Falling for Hamlet and Entwined. I read and loved The Lost Saint. Hope you enjoy all of them, Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW talk about a thousand books. Haha :) Some of those I've read, and loved. Enhoy them all!!! My IMM is here! Happy Reading,

    ~Zakiya LadyWings :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO MANY BOOKS! I'm definitely jealous. XD Red Glove is one of the best books I've read this year, so I hope you enjoy it.

    My IMM is over here if you want to check it out. :0

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG so many terrific books!!! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...