Saturday, August 27, 2011

IMM (In My Mailbox) Number 8!


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to showcase all of the awesome books you've gotten in the last week! So go on over there and see how you can become part of this great meme! :) Also, I would LOVE to know what you got this week, so leave your link to your IMM and I'll check it out and follow your blog! I follow back, by the way. :) Here we go!
(Just click the pictures to enlarge them!)
Hey guys! Hope you all are doing good and well! 
This week I got:
King of the Screwups by K.L. Going 
The Best Day of Someone Else's Life by Kerry Reichs
Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
Dirty Little Secrets by C. J. Omololu
Wishful Thinking by Alexandra Bullen
And a lovely bookmark and button by my blogger friend Alex at Blethering About Books Check her blog out! She's great!
I'm so sorry everything is rushed; our power just went out a few minutes ago because of the hurricane, so sorry! Plus, I'm pretty sure I forgot some books. I'll post them next week! And thank you so much for following my blog! :) I love you all and I follow back!
Oh, and I have a quick question! Do you guys think I should just keep to random book review posts, or just pick a date? I was thinking of posting a new review every Friday and Monday. What do you guys think? Please let me know! Thank you!
And this is also where I leave you with a band that I love. This week my band is All Time Low!
Old and kind of weird picture, but I love them! Check them out! I would listen to their song Jasey Rae first, then Remembering Sunday, Dear Maria, Count Me In, then their newer stuff: Weightless, Lost In Stereo (one of my favorites!), Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't), Sick Little Games, and Therapy. Then, their NEWEST stuff: That Girl (could very well be my favorite All Time Low song ever!) I Feel Like Dancin', Time-Bomb, Guts, Just The Way I'm Not, and Daydream Away. A lot of songs, but all great! They're really sweet guys, and they're on tour! I can't wait to see them again, and hopefully meet them again, in October! Wish me luck! Oh, I should tell you their names! :) (from left to right) Rian Dawson (Drummer) Alex Gaskarth (Singer/guitar) Jack Barrakat (yes, that is his real name! Lead guitar) and Zack Merrick, my (other) true love. (Bass/vocals) As I said, I love them. They're punk-pop turn pop-rock. They're amazing, and I hope you check them out! They sound like what Blink-182 would sound like if Blink-182 and Good Charlotte had a baby. Take that how you want.
Take care and be safe, guys!

15 comments:

  1. Epic Fail was great, super cute and funny! I read A Touch Mortal a while ago and really liked it, too. Hope you have a great reading week!
    New Follower :0)

    http://sarahliveslovesreads.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Touch Mortal is on my wishlist. Epic Fail sounds pretty good. Happy reading!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lots of great books this week. I need to get A Kiss in Time

    Happy reading

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a fantastic selection of books this week! :D

    Happy reading.

    I think I want all of your books!:D

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Simone Elkeles's books! She's a great writer!:D
    Awesome books this week, enjoy!

    lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so many books! Hope you enjoy them!

    Personally, I don't think it matters if you have a posting schedule or not. Do it if you want to, post randomly if you want to do that. As a blog reader I don't notice either way, just the consistency I think matters. As a blogger I just do it when I feel like it.

    Here’s my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Chain Reaction too! So many yummy looking books! Happy reading :)

    Here is the link to my imm....

    http://bumpsintheroad1.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-august-28-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books! I'm dying to read Chain Reaction, but I'm waiting for the paperback to come out in the UK. A Touch Mortal sounds great too.

    I agree with Scarlett, I don't think a schedule matters as long as you're consistent. I don't tend to notice schedules either, unless they're for memes like IMM and Follow Friday.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books! I want to read really bad a few of that list! : )
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Mailbox! I really have to read A Touch Mortal. It sounds really good
    Happy Reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. So jealous of Epic Fail, Chain Reaction, and Wishful Thinking. Those are definitely on my TBR list. Awesome books this week--have fun! Here's my IMM, if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books! I still haven't read A Touch Mortal. Hope you enjoy them all! :)

    Em @ Book Angel

    ReplyDelete
  13. You got a nice set of books. I really want to read A Touch Mortal.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chain reaction was amazing I sat and read in a few.hours (review coming to my blog this week)

    http://totallybookalicious.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...