Sunday, June 19, 2011

IMM (In My Mailbox) Number four!



In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to showcase all of the awesome books you've gotten in the last week! So go on over there and see how you can become part of this great meme! :) Also, I would LOVE to know what you got this week, so leave your link to your IMM and I'll check it out and follow your blog! I follow back, by the way. :)


Hey all! Sorry I haven't had any new posts in a while... my review of The Vampire Stalker will be up by tomorrow night! I only got three books this week, so I don't know if that is a good or bad thing, but oh, well...  Here goes! (Just click the picture to enlarge it!)
Silent Echoes by Carla Jablonski 
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton 
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
 
 Well, that's all, folks! Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to leave your links! I would LOVE to know what you got in your mailbox! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great IMM! I love the cover of Betrayal! Enjoy them all!

    Em ~ Book Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cover for Blood Magic. With the red petals. Very cool.

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...