Sunday, May 8, 2011

IMM Number 1! (In My Mailbox)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. 
The idea is to showcase all of the great books you've gotten in the last week! More info on IMM can be found at The Story Siren
Happy reading! 

Hey everyone! I had a great week! My order that I did off of MKZBooks.com a few weeks ago finally came in! Very good prices/sales going on!
Sorry some of the pictures are flipped weird! :( This week I got...

Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld 
Five Flavors of Dumb by John Antony (SO excited for this one!)
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland (Also really excited for this one!)
Jane by April Lindner
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
Hannah (Daughters of the Sea) by Kathryn Lasky
The Fortune of Carmen Navarro by Jen Bryant


City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare 
Lies by Michael Grant (My God, I LOVE these books!)
Poser by Sue Wyshynski
Roadside Assistance by Amy Clipston (Can't wait to get to this one! Amy is great, and we both belong to the same writers group!)
The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries #1: Origins by L. J. Smith, Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec
Banished by Sophie Littlefield
Crank by Ellen Hopkins
Tithe: A Modern Faerie Tale by Holly Black
And for last...
Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
Grace by Elizabeth Scott
Invisible Things by Jenny Davidson 
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook
The Daughters by Joanna Philbin
The Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin


Wow! What a week! I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend, and a good Mothers Day! Talk to you guys soon!

6 comments:

  1. A great pile of books! They all seem great. I love TMI series :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is one huge pile of books. You have some reading ahead of you there! I have been thinking about reading Crank for a wee while now but I have had mixed feelings about it.
    I want to go on a book spree now hehe.

    http://thebletheringbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Angel! I'm returning the follow :) That's a huge pile of books - I'm so jealous! Some great advise that I got from a friend with a really successful blog when I first started out was: make sure to post your reviews on goodreads, and try to build up as many friends on there as possible! It attracts people to your blog and gives you a bigger following, and it also attracts authors who want you to review their books (if they like your review style). Hope that helps! Good luck with the blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you did have a great week! :)

    Thanks for following my blog! I'm pretty new to blogging as well. One piece of advice I can give you is to participate in blog hops! They're a really fun way to get people to your blog and it almost always increases your following. Best of Luck with your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a really great haul! Thanks for stopping by and I am returning the follow. I am newish to blogging as well but I just read a blog post from a more seasoned blogger, here is the link: http://www.alisoncanread.com/2011/05/blogger-advice-gaining-followers.html. Also, check out this site: http://newbooksnewbloggers.blogspot.com/. Hope this helps.
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1st IMM post, wow seems like you got some great books this week, i hope you enjoy them and i look forward to hearing your thoughts. New follower yay!
    -Sunniesarecoolxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...