Sunday, May 15, 2011

IMM (In My Mailbox) Number 2!



Hey everyone! I had a pretty good week--I actually slowed down on the book buying! That's good, right? :) Hopefully I can start reading them soon! :)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to showcase all of the awesome books you've gotten in the last week! So go on over there and see how you can become part of this great meme! :) Also, I would LOVE to know what you got this week, so leave your link to your IMM and I'll check it out and follow your blog! I follow back, by the way. :) Here we go!
(Just click the pictures to enlarge them!)

This week I got...
Pirates! by Celia Rees
Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn

Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
Fearscape by Simon Holt (I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this series! I cannot wait to get to this one!)
Scrambled Eggs at Midnight by Brad Barkley & Heather Hepler
Along The River A Chinese Cinderella Novel by Adeline Yen Mah
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
Sorta Like A Rock Star by Matthew Quick

I can't wait to get to those! But I also got...


The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks (I already read this one, but I'm trying to get ALL of his books in hard back, so I saw this one for sale online--that's SINGED, by the way--and I just had to have it! I know! I am SO excited about that!)
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler (I love her. She is super funny and I can't wait to read this!)

And the best for last...


Where She Went by Gayle Forman (I LOVED If I Stay so much! It KILLED me to have to wait this long to get it! I will be reading this by Monday! Maybe tonight! AHH! Can't wait! Sorry about that...)
Wither by Lauren DeStefano (I feel like the LAST person to get this book! :( But I saw it while I was at the bookstore last night and broke down and got it! The cover is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to read it!)
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (This one looks awesome, and it has my name in it, so why not?!)

Paranormalcy by Kirsten White (I really like the cover for some reason, haha.)


Well, that was my IMM for this week! How was yours? I hope you all had a great week/weekend, and don't forget to leave your links! I wanna see what you all got! Take care and check out my latest review on Take Me There by Carolee Dean! Thanks!
-Angel

20 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! I LOVED Angelfire! Paranormalcy looks good too. Happy reading!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your IMM of the week! I'm so jealous that you got "Falling Under"! I'm waiting for my copy to arrive! You're not the last person to get this book :) (I haven't read it yet ><) && I hope you enjoy Angelfire, that book is amazing *O*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting and following - I'm now following your blog, too (:

    Wow, you got loads of books this week! I loved The Last Song, and I really want to read Safe Haven and Wither. Hope you enjoy all of them (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha....Are you serious??? I just got a few books this week. But look at your IMM...its a huge bundle of the best books ever. I too am so jealous....that makes two of us....hahaha :P
    Hope you enjoy reading each one of them. Thanks so much for stopping by and following. I am a new follower here and am so glad to be one of your earliest followers. Happy Reading!!!
    Mia
    http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you got a ton of great books! I can't wait to read Where She Went, Wither, Angelfire, and Falling Under! Paranormalcy and Are You There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea are awesome! I actually am next on the list at the library for Chelsea's new book Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me. I'm so excited for that book! Enjoy all of your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my IMM. I have returned the follow, Love your blog!!!
    You got some great books this week!!!! Hope you enjoy reading them =)

    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great selection! You've got loads that I would like to read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many good books. I really like the look of Fearscape, I think I may have to start the series.

    Here's my IMM for the week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great IMM!
    I quite liked Falling Under and a former housemate made me read that Chelsea Handler book - too funny^^
    Paranormalcy was in my mailbox, too, this week! :)
    Here it is: http://tinyurl.com/5vxk9w5

    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You got some pretty good books this week!
    Thanks so much for following, I followed back.

    I have Scrambled Eggs at Midnight but I have yet to read it! Tell me how it is! :)

    I just read Falling Under and it was pretty good! I liked the demon concept of it!

    I loved The Last Song, but that's so cool that you got it signed!

    Also, I just read Where She Went, Wither and Paranormalcy! I can't wait to read Angelfire either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You definitely did save the best for last! Great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paranormalcy was so so good, I LOVED it! I'm a new follower :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books! I look forward to hearing what you think of Falling Under and Wither! Loved them both.

    I'm a slowpoke and haven't gotten to Paranormalcy, Angelfire and Where She Went yet so hopefully we both enjoy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! You have loads there :) I read Pirates! a few years ago and really liked it. I have read a few Nicholas Sparks books but they tend to be a tad too sad for me so I have to be in the right mood lol.

    Great post. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Following you back! Thanks so much for stopping by! What a great haul you got! Paranormalcy was really good and I'm looking forward to what you think of the rest of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good stuff you got there! I loved Wither!
    Happy Reading!
    and btw, thanks for following my blog (I'm following yours now too)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore your best til last section! I loved them all apart from Angelfire, but only because I haven't read it yet! :L Paranormalcy especially, it's so good :) Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wither is truly awesome and many ,many other things will come to mind when reading it!!!

    Fearscape, oh wow you have it. I have book 1 and 2 in series but not read yet. A friend didnt like them, you loved them so I should like them I think?

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohmigoodness you weren't kidding, you saved the best for last! And don't worry, you're not the last person to read Wither, I haven't read it yet either, but it's on my TBR list. I can't wait to read Paranormalcy!

    You got an awesome stash this week! Here's my first IMM!

    Have a great week, Jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...