Friday, May 13, 2011

Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop Number 1!

It's Friday! Follow Friday, that is! This is my first Follow Friday, so I'm sure you guys know way more about it than me, but just in case you don't...
Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee to showcase cool blogs that you should be following. So head over there and get your follow on! I follow back, by the way... :)




Q. The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read lately?

 A. Umm... that's a tough one! I haven't read too many emotional books lately, but the last book I read that made me feel very sad and wish I could jump into the book and beat the crap out of someone was when Rue was killed in The Hunger Games. So sad. :(

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books stop by and check it out!

Q. Are you going to Book Expo America (BEA) and/or the Book Blogger Convention (BBC) this year?
A. Sadly, I will not be. :( But maybe next year, huh? I can only dream...

11 comments:

  1. Welcome to the hop! So far, your much further than me in your Goodreads challenge. I'm behind by 11%, I think! I'll have to get back on the reading train..

    I like the blog, btw! I'm a new follower of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Glad I'm not the only newbie to book blogging :). Following you back! Pretty blog, looks great! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Welcome to the Hop. I love your blog. Is your goal to write 909 reviews, your blog name intrigues me! Following, and adding to google reader.

    ~ Jean
    Magic Bean review
    PS - We're the same age :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paper Towns is awesome, isn't it? No problem! Oh yeah, I vaguely know that song ^_^ My birthday is on January 31st :) Yours?

    Thanks for the lovely comment :3
    ~ Jean

    PS - My blog is actually at magicbeanreview.co.uk, I made the other blog ages ago when I was deciding if I should be on Blogger or Wordpress ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hunger Games made me sad too... Have a nice weekend!

    Jez

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rue! I loved her! I wanted to kill that boy from District 1, 'cept Katniss did it for me.

    Hikari @Imaginary Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. New follower! I can't go to BEA either. I really wish I could.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moking jay of the Hunger games series made me cry lol Newest follower cute blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bawled when Rue died in the Hunger Games. So sad :)

    Following

    http://booksyourkidswilllove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could go to BEA, but unfortunately school is not out until several weeks later. Maybe I will be able to go next year.

    Perhaps you'd like to enter the giveaway this month for the new book Divergent. I'd love to have you stop by my blog. Let me know if you decide to follow; I always follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im not going to the expo either... like you- maybe next year! Glad to see you in the hop and I look forward to checking back here in the future!

    KW
    http://www.ekfamilybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...